Take on eczema
(atopic dermatitis)
with a powerful


Eczema specialists are here to help

When you have eczema, creating the right care team is key. And expert advice always helps. Dermatologists and allergists are specifically trained to help treat conditions like eczema. So, it’s important to have one in your corner.

Identifying two experts in eczema


A dermatologist is a doctor who specializes in identifying and treating issues related to the skin, especially chronic conditions like eczema.


Allergists are doctors specifically trained to diagnose, treat, and manage not only allergies, but also eczema and immunologic disorders.

Get the conversation started with your specialist

Use our doctor discussion guide to help make the most of your next visit. By filling it out, you’ll provide your specialist with the information and data they need to figure out the right treatment for you.